TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
PURPOSE OF CITIZEN’S CHARTER
To promote transparency in the DENR with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction, and making these known to the customer.
The DENR is the primary government agency responsible for the conservation, management, development and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
The DENR shall be the driving force in the pursuit of sustainable development, enabling stakeholders’ participation in the protection, conservation and management of the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
In pursuit of the foregoing, the fast, efficient and satisfactory performance of the following frontline services of the DENR may be demanded by customers:
Click to see process flow:
ADMIN AND FINANCE SECTOR (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SERVICES)
- RO-AF-01 Issuance of Certification of No Records/Appeal/Motion for Reconsideration, etc.
- RO-AF-02 Document Authentication for General Circulation Documents
- RO-AF-03 Sale of Bidding Documents
- RO-AF-04 Processing as to Availability of Funds of Purchase Order, Job Order, Contract of Service and Other Contract
- RO-AF-05 Processing of Obligation Request and Status (ORS) for all Disbursement Vouchers, Contracts and Other Transactions
- RO-AF-06 Processing of Disbursement Voucher (DV)
- RO-AF-07 Preparation, Processing and Issuance of Checks/ADA
FORESTRY SECTOR (EXTERNAL SERVICES)
- RO-F-01 Issuance of Certificate of Tree Plantation Ownership (CTPO)
- RO-F-02 Issuance of Self-Monitoring Form (SMF)
- RO-F-03 Issuance of Certificate of Verification (COV)
- RO-F-04 Application for Chainsaw Registration
- RO-F-05 Issuance of Tree Cutting and/or Earthballing Permit For DPWH Projects
- RO-F-06 Issuance of Tree Cutting Permit for Planted Trees (Tenured Forestland or Private Land), or Trees (Planted or Naturally Grown) that Pose Threat to Human Lives and Properties
- RO-F-07 Issuance of Private Land Timber Permit (PLTP) for Non-premium Species, or Special PLTP (SPLTP) for Premium/Naturally-Grown Trees Within Private/Titled Lands
LANDS SECTOR (EXTERNAL SERVICES)
- RO-L-01 Issuance of Certification of Land Status and/or Certification of Survey Claimant
- RO-L-02 Issuance of Survey Authority
- RO-L-03 Application for Free Patent (Agricultural)
- RO-L-04 Application for Free Patent (Residential)
Click to see Procedure for Filing of Complaints: